The Paper — Los Banos Police Department, with the assistance of the Merced County Probation Department and the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, conducted an operation on November 18, 2013. The operation was a combination of compliance checks on State Parolees, adults on Merced County Probation, and Individuals released under California’s AB109/State Prison Realignment.
The following individuals were placed under arrest during the operation:
1. Samuel Arroyo, 19- Burglary arrest warrant.
2. Jose Munguia, 24- Violation of probation conditions.
3. Rosendo Sanchez, 19- Violation of probations conditions.
4. Charles Johnson, 31- Violation of parole conditions, possession of drug paraphernalia.
5. Sandra Quiroz, 40- Assault arrest warrant.
6. Clinton Climer, 31- Possession of a controlled substance.
7. Daniel DeHerrera, 37- Violation of post release supervision conditions-AB109. continue reading...